DEADLINE: Please submit your abstract by July 3rd (11:59 PM EST).
Conference theme: 1,000 Days of Life: New Approaches for Integrated Strategies to Improve Children’s Lives
Join Catholic Relief Services (CRS) and members of the NGO, research, and donor community for a two day conference focusing on integrated solutions relevant to East Africa. Global leaders in the areas of nutrition, water and sanitation, agriculture, health and early childhood development will come together to:
- Bring knowledge, evidence and experience on implementing integrated nutrition-sensitive programming;
- Identify best practices in integrated nutrition-sensitive programs;
- Identify gaps that will lead to the development of a learning agenda for East Africa; and
- Facilitate networks among stakeholders.
Add your voice. We're seeking abstracts for oral and poster presentations focusing on:
- Effectiveness, pathways of impact and cost of integrated nutrition-sensitive programs on nutrition outcomes;
- Strategies for implementing integrated nutrition-sensitive programs for improving nutritional outcomes.
Deadline for submitting abstracts is July 3, 11:59 PM EST.
The abstract review committee consists of experts from A4NH, Strengthening Partnerships, Results, and Innovations in Nutrition Globally (SPRING) project, and Catholic Relief Services. Rajul Pandya-Lorch, head of IFPRI’s 2020 Vision for Food, Agriculture, and the Environment Initiative and IFPRI Chief of Staff will moderate the conference.
Please join us. Visit the conference website to submit your abstract.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Bostick, CRS’ East Africa Regional Technical Advisor for Health or Valerie Rhoe Davis, Senior Technical Advisor for Agriculture, Gender and Nutrition at EARO_Integrated_Nutrition_Conference@crs.org. We look forward to seeing you at the conference!