ILRI Addis had been planning and designing to put fire hydrant system since 2013 (it is a high pressure water pipe line & pumps designed to increase the fire fighting capacity of a building by boosting the pressure in the hydrant service).
The work commenced on August 2016 and ended on April 2016, until this date the contractor mobilized it’s resources to the site. Soon after there will be line excavation on the under mentioned locations.
- At the back of tukul houses ( house 14- house 23)
- Area between villas (house 4 -6 , house 10 -13) and (House 1- 3 and 9)
- Areas around Cafeteria, Borena building and in front of zebu club
- Along the stretch of the right way of the main gate street
- At the back of gene-bank building, warehouse and Sululta
- At the north face of the jogging street
We thank you all in advance for bearing with us during this transition process. If you have any questions, you may contact the unit help desk. We look forward to working with you in making ILRI campus better place to work and live.