Outstanding service and experience
ILRI Emeritus Fellows are highly qualified and experienced individuals with track records of outstanding service in areas that advance ILRI’s agenda and research activities.
Emeritus fellows contribute to ILRI’s mission through activities which include but are not limited to:
• acting as an ambassador for ILRI
• identifying resource mobilization opportunities
• mentoring staff and students
• advising on ILRI’s strategic planning
• contributing to high-profile articles, presentations and scientific publications