This project aims to strengthen the Agroecology Learning Alliance in Southeast Asia (ALiSEA) by transforming ALiSEA multimedia into a knowledge hub and promoting food safety capacity development and risk communication.
Working in Cambodia and Vietnam, the project will strengthen capacity in food safety assessments, food safety performance, risk communication and evaluation of innovations.
- Build capacity in risk assessment and communication.
- Assess the performance of at least one food value chain in Cambodia and Vietnam and develop solutions for safer food.
- Provide inputs to the overall theory of change and impact through a food safety task force.
- Training in food safety risk assessment and risk communication.
- Development of a common framework to monitor and assess the performance and impact of agroecological transitions, mainly food safety performance and evaluation.
- Action research on livestock systems, health and food safety management along value chains; this will include identifying and supporting innovations in production systems.