CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health publishes 2019 annual report
The CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH) has just released its 2019 annual report, highlighting activities and accomplishments from its five research flagships, cross-cutting work on gender and equity, and partnerships that have led to research outcomes in over 20 countries.
- empowering stakeholders at national level to build food systems that support healthier diets;
- generating research evidence on the nutritional and health benefits of biofortification;
- supporting international developments in food safety with quality research and engagement;
- engaging in global conversations on food systems, nutrition and diets; and
- linking research and policy to achieve results on critical zoonotic diseases.