REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR THE PROVISION OF PRINTING & PHOTOCOPYING SERVICES
GENERAL INFORMATION AND NOTICE
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI) with headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya P.O Box 30709-00100 Uthiru, Old Naivasha Road and co-hosted by the Government of Ethiopia in Addis Ababa is seeking a competent company (hereinafter referred to as the Provider) to provide Printing & Photocopying Services through a leasing agreement.
This document is a formal Request for Proposal (RFP) for the provision of the Printing & Photocopying Services detailed below in the section of this RFP entitled “Requirements”.
- All the information contained in this RFP and the Bid response will be kept strictly confidential by both the Provider and ILRI.
- The offer shall remain valid through 31st July 2022.
- In issuing this RFP there is no obligation for ILRI to select and procure all or some of the services offered.
- Any statement and cost proposal made by the Provider will form the basis of any contract that may be entered into between ILRI and the Provider.
- ILRI shall not be liable for or required to pay any costs, expenses, or losses that may be incurred by the Provider in the preparation of their Proposal response.
- All required information will be submitted on the documents specified in this RFP.
- ILRI does not bind itself to accept the lowest bid of any Proposal and reserves the right to accept a portion of any Proposal.
- The Provider is to submit a fully qualifying bid.
- ILRI reserves the right to conduct unannounced site visits to the Provider premises.
- ILRI may contact or arrange site visits to the referees stated in this proposal.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS
All proposal submissions must be received by 4.00 pm on 15th June 2022 to be deemed “received on time”.
TRANSMISSION OF PROPOSALS
The tender documents should be submitted by email to llriPrintingTender@cgiar.org. This s a closed tender email that will only be accessed by the tender committee after the submission deadline stated above.
NB: No hard copies will be accepted.