The CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health (A4NH) has just released its 2019 annual report, highlighting activities and accomplishments from its five research flagships, cross-cutting work on gender and equity, and partnerships that have led to research outcomes in over 20 countries.
- empowering stakeholders at national level to build food systems that support healthier diets;
- generating research evidence on the nutritional and health benefits of biofortification;
- supporting international developments in food safety with quality research and engagement;
- engaging in global conversations on food systems, nutrition and diets; and
- linking research and policy to achieve results on critical zoonotic diseases.