- A competitive, inclusive, and resilient agricultural market system;
- Diverse agricultural production and improved productivity;
- An improved policy environment for market systems development;
- Integration of women and youth into agricultural market systems; and
- Collaborative action and learning for market systems change and technology adoption.
The activity is strengthening the value chains for dairy, fodder/feeds, and horticulture (mango, passion fruit, avocado, banana, pineapple, and sweet potato). Rather than insert ourselves into the system, we identify the incentives, attitudes, capacities, and practices that stimulate market players to invest in higher productivity, quality improvements, greater efficiency, and relationships with other value chain actors, and work to facilitate their interactions.